Schedule Winter Messer Meeting January 4 – 6, 2019
Next to workshops there is always room for freeplay. This year we hired a bigger hall to give ourselves more space.
Completely spontaneous dinner, drinks and discussion together for early arrivals.
- 10:00 – Doors open
- 10:30 – 12:30 Workshop ‘Take the Peaks with no Fear’ by Joeli Takala of Grieswartt, Helsinki, Finland. Joeli: “How to drill techniques in krieg. This method was developed from wrestling drills used in our club and it forms the basis of introducing students to naked fencing used in show fights.”
- 12:30 – Lunch arrives!
- Afternoon : more freeplay
- 16:00 – 18:00 Messer Fechtschul: fence with messer or messer & buckler!
- 18:30 – dinner at restaurant
- Lange Nacht der Messer: Utrecht can be really pretty.
- 10:00 – 11:00 Test cutting with sharp messer.
- 10:00 – Workshops to be announced.
- 12:30 – Lunch again!
- Afternoon: more freeplay
- 17:00 – End of the third Winter Messer Meeting